Android Game: Defender II Coin Hack [Video Tut]
Defender II by DroidHen in among the top 5 most grossing games of Google Play Store and is maintaining its current position from quite some time now. Although I do support game dev as I am myself a programmer and have no problem with the in game ads and stuff but when the game starts asking for money, its time to either say Goodbye and Uninstall or find to way to grab some free game cash, coins, XP or whatever it is stopping you to get on the next level. Down here is a cheat to hack coins or diamonds in Defender II.
The Requirements are as follows:
- Rooted Android Phone
If you are not Rooted please don’t bother with rest of the article and go get you android phone get rooted first.
GameCIH is a memory analyzer for android smart phones with root privileges which can be downloaded from here.
- Defender II
Here is the step by step instruction to increase your coins or diamonds with a video guide in the end.
- Open GameCIH
- Allow app for super user permissions if asked, better set it to remember.
- Proceed to your game, Defender II
- Start playing a stage, while the is in running mode pause, and open GameCIH from the hot-key or from the toolbar left
- Click on the magnifier icon to search /analyze game data
- Select Input Number, enter your current coin total
- GameCIH will return all the memory location containing the same number, one if which is the real. If the results are few, modify them all and enjoy to coin hack, if not then proceed further
- To make sure that you modify the correct memory bit, minimize GameCIH and proceed with the game playing a little bit more, once you have you coin count increased, popup GameCIH and tap the + icon as the thing storing count (variable pragmatically) should have increased its value form the last time you scanned.
- If the result are less go with the modification or repeat until you get the accurate location to modify.
- Once found, modify the place with your desired coin amount, and you are done.
Want Us to cover more games? Provide you a cheat sheet or best practices for any android game? leave us a comment with your favorite game and wait for the next tutorial.
Refer to this video made via ScreenCast for more explanation:
10 Comments + Add Comment
# Steve’s Blog
Thanks for looking at my blog!
I am a keen tech blogger and I'd love to hear from you about #ANYTHING you think about the site!
You can catch me at Steve@stretton.euThanks, Steve